Skip to main content

Family Law

Modifications of

Existing Orders

Child Support

Parenting Plans

Relocation Actions

Spousal Maintenance

Circumstances change.

We can help you achieve results that are justified and fair.

Anyone who has entered into agreements or obtained orders concerning divorce, child custody and support, or other family related issues may, at some point, need to request that such agreements or orders be changed. This is called modification.

Factors that might necessitate modification of an existing order include but are not limited to: changes to income or work schedules; changes in the health of a parent that affects his or her ability to care for children; relocation; or a party’s inability to satisfy certain terms of a decree. Parenting plans and child support often need adjustments to accommodate changes to one or both parents’ situation or to serve the best interests of your children.

Schedule a Free Consultation

Get in Touch